Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Perfect microwave sandwich muffin

I made this recipe for the 21 day sugar detox.   Some may argue that the microwave isn't a great platform for a paleo recipe.   Butttttt, if you are in a tight spot,  worked a long day and are just ready to give up when something like this helps keep you on track it's win win for me.  I feel in love with this because it's not like a biscuit it's actually spongy and a great little muffin to put a burger on,  or my daughter gobbled up tuna salad on them and they hold together very nicely.

1 egg
1 tbsp coconut flour (I get mine at bjs)
1 tbsp ground flax meal/flour (I also picked this up at bjs they have organic and it's Delish)
Quarter teaspoon baking soda
Half a teaspoon apple cider vinegar (I used braggs)
Dash of seasoning (i usually use flavorgod garlic)
1 tbsp coconut oil

Now in a small microwave container (I use a small 2.5" square) mix all the ingredients with a fork EXCEPT THE COCONUT OIL.   Mix them all until mixed well and it looks like batter then and the coconut oil and mix well again as fast as you can to try to prevent the oil from getting hard from the cold egg.
Then I microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds, flip it out of the container and slice down the middle.
Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment