Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Egg fast? Sureeeee why not?

So here I am, a few days post sugar detox, feeling bloated, fat, lazy, etc.  7lbs gained and I am starting to realize that carbs do matter for me.  I try to pretend that some day I'm going to be able to run 3 miles and eat rice, but I'm pretty sure that is not going to happen.
A few of my friends do these egg fasts for a couple of days and lose some weight so I'm going to try for myself.
Eggs paired with fat or cheese for a couple of days sounds so much better to get into deep ketosis then eating bricks of cream cheese.
I shall keep everyone updated on how it's going...

XOXO
Kerry

P.s. www.queenbacon.com is up and running!
Check out my sticker packs on that page to help support me going to school for  nutrition!

No comments:

Post a Comment