Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The morning of day 6! 5 days under my belt!

So I'm finally getting less headaches, I'm pooping regularly, and my energy is leveling out.  Just for  those who might be wondering I'm not giving up coffee, I still am going to drink it here and there.  I'm just trying to break my dependence to it.  I want to be able to sip and enjoy it, not chug it waiting for its buzz to start my day right.
Last night I stayed up a little late to make sure I got my steps in, so lots of jogging on my rebounder! I also did my 100 squats in during the day. 
Last night I finished during my 21 day sugar detox ketchup into yummy Smokey bbq sauce!  It was amazing on a burger. 

I forgot to post my starting weight for the detox (169.3lbs) and now that I have 5 days in I'm down to  164.3 which I'm totally tickled pink.  I'm in the beginning of the time of the month from HELL!  I actually think the squatting has been helping with cramps! 
Today shall be an eventful day, my daughter will be marching with her church/girl scout group in the Columbus day parade.   10k steps here I come! 

I'm about to flip through my detox books for something to make for breakfast, have a great day everyone and thanks for reading! 

5lbs down woot woot
XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment