Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Morning of day 4/day 3 completed

So I'm the days done for my sugar detox.  I'm feeling a little better, not constipated anymore (tmi) lol yay! I'm still getting headaches, but not as bad or as often.
My appetite is almost non existent also!
Breakfast yesterday was a chicken sausage, spinach sauteed in garlic and coconut oil and garlic and 2 eggs over easy.
Lunch was baby shrimp with steamed broccoli, carrots and cauliflower with lemon and Kerry gold butter.
Dinner was slow cooker chicken adobo from the 21 day sugar detox cookbook. One small improvise was I used a cat iron skillet and chicken breast.  It was amazing!
I made my 10k steps , and 100 squats.
I'm excited, I think I need to step up the exercise though!  Any suggestions?

Day four here I come!
XOXO
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment