Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fat fast apple pie smoothie

It's been a while, so I'm back with a fat fast recipe, that is really delicious and filling. This would be perfect for the fat fast, nutritional ketosis, Keto, lchf etc.
245 calories
22 grams of fat
2 grams carbs
1 gram fiber
5 grams of protein
(87% fat)

APPLE PIE SMOOTHIE
1 packet sugar free Apple drink (I found  sugar free motts drink packets at my local rite aid)
2oz cream cheese
1 cup (8oz) of blue diamond unsweetened coconut almond milk in vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Qt teaspoon ginger
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of cloves
1/2 cup cold water
And some ice ice baby!

Put everything in your blender or bullet and blend till the ice is crushed, and everything is smooth.  This is amazing, and if you can't find the Apple, other flavors would do.  My kids had it in cherry and liked it.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment