Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What motivates you to get off your ass?

So if you follow me on Instagram then you know I have been trying to get off my butt more. 
Flash back about 6 months ago... My job (with the same company) had me on my feet allot more.  Easily I was waking 10k steps a day and I took it for granted.  Now it's near impossible for me to get in those steps with out walking at least to work, or home from work, and now that is what I'm doing since the weather is nice.
My body fat sits at about 38% and won't budge.  I know what I have to do (I need to lift weights), I have the right tools (weights, bands, structured programs), but I just don't do it.  I'm so warped, to lose weight if you told me to eat one cabbage leaf a day and only drink spicy lemon water i'd do it with a smile on and blog about it lol... 
But I know I need to build muscle to burn fat and I just don't do it.  Why do you think that is?
I'm STUMPED! (And maybe stupid too lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment