Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 1, 2014

UPDATES!!!!! my 5th 21 day sugar detox 14 days in!

Ok so over the last 6 months  I had gained about 30lbs.  Still eating low carb, watching what I was eating.  I couldn't even lose on the fat fast.
About a month or so ago I went to urgent care because of some horrible tummy issues.  Everything came back "OK"  but they suggested that I go to my primary care Dr, to get a referral for a gastro.   Any who, I asked for my lab results to be emailed to me and glad-fully they sent them.  My inflammation was very high, and my TSH was 4.3.  Looking for a primary care Dr, the soonest appt I could get was June 9th.  So I promised myself after my daughters Communion, I would start another 21 day sugar detox.  I started it in hopes of not gaining any more weight before my doctors appointment.  My goal mentally was not to gain any more weight (I was gaining a couple of lbs a week not hardly eating)  My goal on paper was to lose 10lbs, in my mind I knew this was a high goal, but it was motivation to give it my all with no excuses and no slip ups.
So today I'm 14 days in, I weigh myself (and keep in mind my aunt flo just visited yesterday)  and I'm at 160.5  TAKE THAT!  I feel amazing, even with sick kids in the house.   Out of all my sugar detoxes I can honestly say this one has been the most moving, the most changes, and the most uplifting.  Even my detox symptoms have been different this time.  I broke out in horrible painful acne, I had some aching joints and muscles in the beginning.  My face is clearing, my energy is through the roof, my moods are more stable, and my stress is much more easy to handle, I have no cravings, and my clothes are fitting much more loosely.
I can't help but feel like maybe I can't have the low carb garbage anymore.  I'm going to have to start to be more careful about gluten, soy, and dairy.
What to do when I'm done?  I'm not sure, I'm still trying to figure that out.  I may not stop.  I feel amazing, I am not as scared about what is going on with my body.  I am still going to go get checked out, to see whats going on because this was very very scary.  What ever happens I can handle it, with healthy good food, family, friends, and some movement thrown in there, and a little help from modern medicine I shall concur the WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

And happy Birthday to my biggest inspiration in the world!  Emma!  I love my boo, and shes the reason why I want to be healthy, be a positive role model, and live forever ;)  Happy 8th Birthday Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment