Queen Bacon On Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's been to long, I'm sorry!

Insanity : doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Ok,  it's official!  I am insane!   I cycle Paleo and low carb and expect to lose.   I cry about it and expect to lose.  It never dawned on me what I'm doing wrong.   I'm not exercising!  I need to get off my fat ass and exercise!
Today I woke up and did turbo jam! Day one down..  Now I just need to stick to it.   I am going to try to focus less on weight loss,  and more on fast loss.   Right now my scale says I am 161lbs and 38%fat.   My goal is to be under 34% fat by the end of May.  

Now on to something else.  The next few days I'm sharing my ugly secrets,  my funny secrets,  and the crazy things you might not know about me on twitter:  @queen_bacon  join me in doing this,  and  make sure to hashtag #bloggersecret 

No comments:

Post a Comment